Product Review- Purederm Strawberry Yogurt Pack

I’m such a fan of facial masks. Putting on facial mask for at least twice a month has been my practice to keep my skin young- looking. This time I’m going to make a product review of one of those facial masks which I loved.
I love strawberries and yogurt. They’re both yummy and good for the skin. Experts say that strawberries contain an ingredient that can close pores and can make them smaller with repeated use. While upon reading lots of articles on beauty tips, I discovered that the frequent drinking or eating of yogurt can also make the pores of our skin smaller. If combined, they’ll make a perfect beauty product.

That is what I love about Purederm Strawberry Yogurt Pack. It’s a wash off/ rinse off kind of facial mask. It smells yummy that you might be tempted to taste it, but you shouldn’t. It’s for your skin only.  It actually smells like my favourite strawberry Krushers from KFC.


Notice the strawberry bits as you open the sachet. You’ll see these bits dissolved as you massage the product unto your face.  After massaging, leave the mask for 15 minutes then wash off. Your face should have brightened after washing. Observe your skin closely and you will see that your pores got cleaner and also tightened a bit. However, the effect on making the pores smaller do not lasts long. I think the frequent use of this facial mask can help.

This strawberry yogurt pack only costs Php 39.75 and is good for two usages. It’s a good mask that I could recommend to all ladies out there.

Rate given: 4 out of 5

Feel free to leave your comments below.
Thank you!

Comments

Post a Comment