The Face Shop- Lovely Pressed Powder


I am not fond of using pressed powder because every time I use it I’m getting a lot of pimples. I've tried many brands already but none of them saved me from having pimples. After the not so good experiences on using pressed powder, BB cream has been my favourite when it comes to covering my skin’s imperfection. It makes my pores smaller and evens out my skin tone. The most important thing is I do not get pimples when I use it.
But just recently, my boyfriend gave me a pressed powder from The Face Shop. At first, I doubted if I will use it. I’m afraid to have pimples again. I did not use it 2 weeks from the time it was given to me.
  


Then I found out from browsing the net that the cause of the pimples is not the product itself but the repeated use of the sponge without washing. The continuous use of the unclean sponge brings back the bacteria to our face every time we use it. I also searched about the brand and I discovered that The Face Shop is one of the leading cosmetic shop in Korea.

So upon knowing these things, I tried to use the pressed powder and surprisingly it’s better than my favorite BB cream. It actually brightens and absorbs oil from my skin. It also makes my pores smaller.
 One time, my boyfriend asked me what I have applied to my face because my skin looks so good. I smiled and I told him that I'm using the pressed powder that he gave me. He smiled back.




Feel free to leave your comments below.
Thank you!

Comments

Post a Comment