Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Srub- A Product Review


This is my first time to post a product review. Since I love trying different body scrubs I decided to make one for the third body scrub that I’ve used.  I want Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Srub to be my first product review.
                                   

This beauty treatment was inspired by a ritual called Lulur. This ritual was intended for bride-to-be in order to beautify and whiten the skin before the wedding.  I bought the 250g Licorice and Mulberry Leaf Extract variant with violet cover because it has licorice which was known to whiten skin.  As I’ve mentioned earlier, I love to maintain my fair skin.

Before I thought that all scrubs are all the same. I am expecting something like a rough salt scrub but I was surprised to see a very rich and creamy consistency when I opened the tub. It was like a lotion and scrub in one. The beads are fine and not that irritating to the skin compared to my old milk and coconut scrub. The only thing that I dislike about it was that it has only few beads which were needed in scrubbing. The scent was good and not over powering. After rinsing, I’ve noticed that my skin has brightened a bit. If only I could scrub my skin every day I would. Unfortunately, it’s not advisable to do on a daily basis.

It’s effective and very affordable.  I bought it for Php 137.00 only.  This is the kind of scrub that I’ve been looking for. 

Rate given: 4 out of 5





Feel free to leave your comments below.
Thank you!

Comments

Post a Comment